Peaceman Consulting offers community level programming to community coalitions and associations and business chambers to forward crime prevention endeavours on a strictly cost recovery basis. Additionally, we offer, again not-for-profit, crisis management programming to any first responder organizations to strengthen mental health resilience, to curb the ever growing crisis faced by our emergency workers with respect to serious mental health suffering and suicide.
News & Announcements
- Peaceman Consulting Is Heading In a New Direction for 2019 December 23, 2018
- Presentation to Justice Students at Lethbridge College: October 24, 2018 October 24, 2018
- Dean Young to Emcee the First Responder and Military Personnel Mental Health and Suicide Awareness Conference July 20, 2018
- New Offering: Psychological First Aid May 25, 2018
- First Responder Mental Health Survey Closed May 14, 2018