Peaceman Consulting provides training in leadership development, managing and leading a team; understanding the role of the intricacies of the self and social effects on leadership; understanding the necessity of effective communication in order to sell organizational vision; and understanding the options available in order to effectively manage conflict. “The First Few Steps” Leadership Program approaches leadership development from an Emotional Intelligence perspective, allowing participants to explore both interpersonal and extra-personal qualities necessary in order to lead others.
Program objectives include:
- Understand the interconnectedness of supervising, managing and leading a team and one’s self
- Understand the role of the intricacies of the self and social effects on leadership.
- Understand the necessity of effective communication in order to sell vision.
- Understand the options available in order to effectively manage conflict.
- Work together to explore our own individual strengths and challenges
- Network with new peers and colleagues
- Open ourselves to the concept of anima when considering our future performance, whether in a leadership role or not
- Enhance our personal and professional tools that contribute to both job and lifestyle satisfaction