Peaceman Consulting Inc. provides a variety of training and course development for the community, schools, youth organizations, and security and First Responder industries. For the community, Peaceman Consulting Inc. can deliver both industry standard programs, as well as custom designed presentations for a variety of community safety issues, including personal and business safety. We are eager to assist clients to address security concerns affecting loss, life safety, as well as the development of security services programming by applying the knowledge and skills developed over a protective services career that spans 20 years.
News & Announcements
- First Responder Mental Health Survey Closed May 14, 2018
- What a great day with the first responders at my “First Few Steps” workshop in Falher, Alberta! March 5, 2018
- New Press Coverage March 5, 2018
- Newest Publication! February 25, 2018
- Northern Alberta First Responders to Learn More About Mental Health and Self-Leadership January 16, 2018